How do I return an item?
If you would like to return or exchange an item in your order, please contact us immediately and no later than 10 days after the date of receipt. All returns must be authorized prior to being sent back and all items must be unused and in their original packaging. Furthermore, the following conditions apply to all returns:
- A 10% to 25% re-stocking fee may apply.
- All Refunds are subject to a 3.7% CC Fee on all orders. Instock or Not.
- Refunds could take up to 10 days to hit your account.
- The customer is responsible for all shipping costs.
- Freight and shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Items that included free shipping will be assessed a reasonable shipping charge.
- Exchanges are exempt from free shipping and other promotions.
- Installation and uninstallation costs are non-reimbursable.
- Custom and special order items are non-returnable.
- Used, modified, or items damaged by the user are non-returnable.
- For warranty claims, please contact us for instructions.
- All returns are for store credit only.
If your package appears to have been damaged in any way during delivery, you must inspect the contents prior to signing the delivery receipt. If your order was delivered without requiring a signature and the packaging appears to have been damaged, you must report it to the delivering carrier immediately, then contact us to report the damage.
You must inspect your order immediately upon delivery for accuracy as well as for damaged or missing items. This is especially important if you plan to take the items with you to another country as most items are only covered by warranty while in the US. If an item you have received is damaged, defective, incorrect, or missing, you must contact us within 48 hours of having received your order so that a resolution can be discussed. Failure to report damaged, incorrect, or missing items within this time indicates your acceptance of the order as delivered.
Snevey's Offroad is not responsible for any costs associated with installing or uninstalling the items purchased, nor any other items or services purchased to install, uninstall, and return the items purchased.
Manufacturer's defects, including missing or incorrect components, are the responsibility of the manufacturer and are covered by the manufacturer's own warranty terms and conditions. In such cases, please contact us directly for more information.